AS WE PREPARE FOR THE WIDE RANGE OF OUTCOMES RELATED TO THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME REGARDING COVID-19, WE WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT OUR HIGHEST PRIORITIES ARE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS, PARTNERS, CLIENTS AND EMPLOYEES.
WE ARE MONITORING THE FEDERAL AND STATE GUIDANCE AND ARE PREPARED TO IMPLEMENT EXTENSIVE BUSINESS CONTINUITY MEASURES TO ENSURE UNINTERRUPTED SERVICE LEVELS THROUGH THE DURATION OF THIS EVER-EVOLVING SITUATION.
- ALTA Response to COVID – 19
- Investors Title resources
- Investors Title COVID-19 Gap Indemnity and Hold Harmless Agreement – 03.20.2020
- Investors Title Virginia Disbursement Authorization
- Statement of Virginia Court Clerks Association on COVID-19 Virus Emergency – 03.20.2020
- List of counties in which Bankers Title Shenandoah can e-record through Simplifile
- OSHA’s Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19